You are here
Freelance translator jobs
Now recruiting freelance translators in the following language combinations:
- Chinese (Simplified and Traditional)
- Portuguese (European)
- Spanish (European and Latin American)
French, Italian, German, Spanish and Portuguese into English.
Andiamo! is always looking for professionally qualified, experienced business interpreters in all languages but specific combinations requested are: English <> French, French <> Italian, English <> German, English <> Japanese, English <> Spanish, English <> Italian.
What you need to do
To be considered as a translator or interpreter for Andiamo! we require you to send us the following:
- A full CV including details of your qualifications, your experience, your specialist areas and - if you are a translator - the technical software at your disposal
- Evidence of your qualifications - e.g. scanned copies of any certificates, membership numbers of professional bodies
- Names and emails of at least TWO professional referees for whom you have recently worked, or recent academic referees
- Your current rates
- For translator applicants, subject to initial approval, you will be required to complete a 300-word test piece before being accepted onto our database.
Please send all of the following information to Sarah at email@example.com, putting your language pair(s) and whether you are a translator or an interpreter as the subject field of the email (e.g. 'French - English Interpreter').
Please do NOT phone as we can only consider your application once we have received your CV. We will email you when our review is complete.
Please note that due to the large volume of applicants we receive, we might take some time to get back to you.